Premium-Quality GL 45 Media Bottles ideal for general laboratory use including mixing, storing or transporting culture media, chemicals or solvents.
Ideal for pouring agar and other culture media. Removable pouring ring ensures drip-free pouring and bubble-free plates.
- High quality borosilicate glass
- Fully Autoclavable to 140˚c
- 500ml or 1000ml sizes
- Enhanced graduations and marking spot made with chemically resistant white enamel paint
- 30 mm opening
- Supplied with linerless GL 45 screw thread caps
- Replaceable clear (natural) drip-free polypropylene pour ring is included on each bottle
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
- Conforms to ISO 4796-1 and ISO GL45
- Manufacturer’s Part No.: Kimble® 14395-500, 14395-1000