Perfect for recording the temperature and humidity in fruiting chamber or incubation space.
Plus design with LCD screen, showing temperature, humidity, battery capacity and Bluetooth Icon at a glance.
Set recording intervals, and let the IBS-TH1 monitor your fruiting or incubation parameters. Graphical display of recorded data in bluetooth smartphone App.
CSV export allows you to keep records of your grows and make comparisons. The perfect way to fine-tune your setup!
- Inner sensor monitors humidity and temperature
- Optional (included) external probe monitors temperature only.
- The probe can be used for measuring the temperature of liquid
- Free iOS and Android App to monitor temperature and humidity in real time
- Data record interval can be adjustable – record a snapshot every 10s, 30s, 1min, 2min, 5min, 10min, or 30min
- CSV Export
- Alarm and data history view available
- One phone can connect to up to 6 IBS-TH1 at the same time
- Temperature unit switching (°C /°F)
Dimensions: 63.5mm x 20mm
- Magnetic backing
- Battery: 2 AAA batteries (NOT included)
- Wireless Range: Up to 30m/98ft (line of sight)
- Temperature Range: -40~60°C / -40~140°F (Inner sensor), -40~100˚C (External probe)
- Temperature Accuracy: Typical: ±0.3°C / ±0.5°F, Max: ±0.5°C / ±0.9°F
- Humidity Range: 0~99% RH
- Humidity Accuracy: 20%~80% RH @25°C/ 77°F : Typical: ±3%RH, Max: ±4.5% RH