Large 70% IPA Surface Disinfectant Wipes are intended to disinfect surfaces quickly.
The main active ingredient is Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA), which is well known for its rapid microbiological kill performance. The disinfectant formula is also extremely effective against a wide range of bacteria, yeasts and moulds. IPA is used globally for professional healthcare disinfection in hospitals, labs, and clinics.
Heavily saturated with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol, perfect for:
- Cleaning your work area
- Grain bags etc.
- Wipe size: 180mm x 170mm.
- Conforms to EN1276 and EN13727.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria- including MRSA, Listeria, Salmonella, E-Coli.
- Conveniently packed in flow wrap lined with aluminium inner and resealable plastic cap for longer lasting wetness.
- Improved extra thick fabric for deep cleaning.
- MADE IN UK