Large Individual 70% IPA Surface Disinfectant Sachet Wipes are intended to disinfect surfaces quickly.
The main active ingredient is Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA), which is well known for its rapid microbiological kill performance. The disinfectant formula is also extremely effective against a wide range of bacteria, yeasts and moulds. IPA is used globally for professional healthcare disinfection in hospitals, labs, and clinics.
Heavily saturated with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol, perfect for:
- Cleaning your work area
- Grain bags etc.
These single use sachets are heavily saturated with alcohol are much larger than the swabs used for injection-site cleaning.
Large wipes, measuring 21 x 15cm
- Manufactured in the UK to high standards
- 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Kills enveloped viruses (COVID-19 family) quickly
- 1 sachet wipe = 3 canister wipes
- Wipe, leave to dry and in 15 seconds surfaces will be dry and disinfected
- Compact, convenient and hygienic single wipe sachet